- var name in paper, usually single char, e.g. $d$.
- col name in df/dt, usually several words, e.g. "search_step".
- human readable string, e.g. "Search Step Length".
- other variables in R/Py, e.g.
- English colocations (搭配): Linggle.com & NetSpeak.org & Writefull & Grammarly
- English Corpus (inc.colocates ) (语料库) Contemporary American English & British National Corpus (BYU-BNC) (see ref-Corpus for usages !!!)
- Domain journals: Scimago Journal Country Rank: scimagojr.com (similar to JCR but free) (see ref-zhihu for usages !!!)
- More accurate academic search (can search by datasets) (currently CS only): SemanticScholar.org
- LaTeX tools: Handwritten symbol to LaTex (recognition): Detexify
- LaTex tools: equation online mathcha.io (所见即所得) & CodeCogs.com (traditional) & integral-calculator.com (for "manual" calculus calculation)
- LaTex tools: table online: TablesGenerator.com & truben.no
- LaTex tools: IDE: overleaf online & texstudio + miktex